Small in size, big in fun
Safety comes first, and the YFZ50 has a range of features that give parents a high degree of control. Speed can be limited by the throttle screw and rev limiter switch – and a lanyard attached to a tether switch can cut the engine instantly.
Easy to use, fun to ride and simple to maintain, the Yamaha YFZ50 is the clear choice for responsible adults – and with its YFZ450R racer-inspired styling, this mini ATV has got to be at the top of every child’s wish list!
With its compact body, simple controls and automatic 49cc engine, the YFZ50 is the perfect way to start out. Built for children between 6 – 9, this mini ATV is ready to provide hours of family fun.
- Just like the YFZ450R
- Compact, agile ATV for children aged 6 – 9 years
- Easy push-button electric start
- Yamaha quality, reliability and back up
- Low-maintenance, low fuel consumption and low noise thanks to four-stroke technology
- Smooth and easy to ride automatic transmission
- Parental control on speed and engine cut off
- ANSI approved for children aged 6 and up